Receive exclusive offers by email every week
With this exclusive offer to Rewarding Times, enjoy an amazing opportunity to indulge in a luxury 4 star 7 night cruise. This offer includes flights, transfers, taxes and full board for two people.
Travel in style and comfort as you cruise aboard the magnificent MSC Splendida. A ship that offers you an amazing range of restaurants and top entertainment throughout. Sit back with a glass of wine in the Wine bar or listen to the tunes of the Jazz or Piano bar or venture into the 1,240 seated theatre for a Broadway style show, the choice is endless.
Then after your night under the stars wake up each morning in a different city. The ports of call on this cruise offer a wealth of culture and history and whether you choose to participate in an organised excursion or to explore independently there is time to ensure sightseeing and a spot of shopping.
During the day there's a hive of activities for those who like to pack it all in, but there is also the chance to simply lounge by one of the pools or relax with some treatments in the Spa.
DATES: 7th or 14th October 2012
Includes for 2 people:
* Return flights from Dublin to Barcelona with Aer Lingus.
* Fast track through Dublin airport where you have access to the business lounge which offers you a choice of refreshments & newspapers.
* You will be met by your guide in Barcelona and transferred to the port and on the return to the airport.
* 7 nights aboard the 4 star MSC Splendida based on 2 people sharing a twin/double cabin.
* Full Board during the cruise with a choice of 4 restaurants.
* Full entertainment programme for day and evening events along with nightly theatre shows.
* One bag per person booked for up to 20kgs per person plus 10kgs hand luggage.
* All airport and port taxes and charges.
Cruise itinerary: Barcelona, Spain - At Sea - Tunis, Tunisia - La Valletta, Malta - Messina, Sicily - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy - Genoa, Italy - Barcelona, Spain.
Optional Ocean view cabin only €100 extra per person payable to Cruisescapes directly. Optional Balcony cabin only €230 extra per person payable to Cruisescapes directly
A cruise ship where technology and comfort are spectacularly combined. Futuristic, yet retaining its classic simplicity and elegance. A cruise ship that promises the ultimate cruise experience. Onboard facilities include 4 swimming pools, 4 restaurants, basketball, shuffleboard, Solarium, Tennis, a squash court, a formula 1 simulator, children's pool, 10 bars & lounges, 1240 seater Royal Theatre, 4D Cinema, outdoor cinema, Bowling, Casino, Children's Area, Nightclub, coffee bars, shops, Card room, MSC Aurea Spa & Sports Centre.