“Biologique Recherche Haute Couture skincare programme… a personal prescription of products and treatments, designed to make your skin the best it can possibly be – expect miracles.” The Mayfair Magazine
Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Sofia Coppola and Elle McPherson are just a few of the celebrity A-List that are drawn to the Biologique Recherche by the high levels of active ingredients and exceptional treatment results.
The Biologique Recherche Haute Couture programme is described by Vogue as the world’s most expensive facial. With a UK price tag of £25,000, this service is an exclusive, individually tailored programme of customised skin analysis, products and treatments for “rich-girl” skin.
The programme includes:
- A comprehensive skin consultation by head of Biologique Recherche Paris, Dr. Philippe Allouche. The physical and technical examination evaluates the hydration, sebum, water loss, elasticity, firmness, wrinkle-depth and melanin levels of the skin.
- Diagnostic results are then analyzed in the Biologique Recherche laboratory to form the basis of a customized six-month skin prescription.
- Each month, for six months, the scientists at Biologique Recherche Paris will select extracts from a bank of 60 active ingredients to create customized skincare products just for you. Each monthly consignment includes two creams and up to eight serums to stimulate and repair the skin.
- Once a month for the duration of the programme, the client will receive a two hour customized facial in Sanctum Clinic Dublin by a Biologique Recherche specialist as directed by Dr. Allouche.
- The programme concludes with a final skin analysis, to measure the improvements to the skin, and the prescription of an after-care program.
According to Dr. Allouche, “Each of the six stages corresponds to the evolution of the skin, taking into account seasonal and hormonal changes. The goal of this method is to vary and adapt the formula of products to balance and strengthen the epidermis. This enables us to achieve outstanding results and a lasting rejuvenating effect”.
Praise from the International Press:
- 'You look as if something magical has happened’ said my friend. ‘Is it botox? Or is it love?’ ‘The latter’ I reply, before booking my next facial. This is a love affair that will never end.” The Times Luxx Magazine
- “Finally! It’s what we’ve all been waiting for. Fabulous French skincare brand Biologique Recherche has landed on our shores. Buy all of the stellar products, and you’ll never look back. You can even get them custom made for your skin.” Tatler
- “Can you buy good skin? The answer is YES – if you know where to go, what to ask for and what you want… Premium brand Biologique Recherche offer skincare that’s as tailored to you as Kate Middleton’s wedding dress.” Elle
- “After a good night’s sleep, my skin looks like real-rich girl skin so much so it’s hard to wear make-up.” The Sunday Times
- “Biologique Recherche’s Facial Remodelling machine… stimulates cellular activity to tighten the skin and encourage lymphatic drainage. The results are immediately perceivable – skin looks peppier, perkier and noticeably smoother.” Hamptons
If you have any queries before purchasing this skincare programme please feel free to call Rachel Walsh on 01-6745707 between the hours of 9.30am and 7pm Tuesday to Saturday.