Your Summer Select case contains a selection of award winning wines at an extraordinary price. With summer in mind this case is full of summer lights, whites, and reds for nights! All wines have been chosen for their outstanding quality, proved by the reviews and awards they have won
Normally priced at €232 (including delivery), we are offering this case for just €159, a saving of €73 exclusively through Rewarding Times. Share with friends, send as a gift or re-fill the wine rack for the heatwave that is coming. Limited to two cases per customer.
Your case of 12 bottles will include the following:
- 2 x New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, awarded a Gold Medal at the Decanter World wine awards – It is served in every 3* Michelin restaurant in New York. It is also the NZ sauvignon of choice in first class on Etihad, Quantas, Cathay Pacific & Lufthansa airways. Internationally regarded as one of the best Sauvignon Blancs in the world.
- 2 x Picpoul di Pinet described by Jancis Robinson as a 'Dark horse of a white wine’. This wine is served in the acclaimed Clarence Hotel in Dublin. It is sensational with seafood, salads and good weather. A great alternative to Sauvignon Blanc. **GOLD MEDAL WINNER GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS***
- 1 x Bordeaux Red that picked up a Silver Medal at the prestigeous Concours de Bordeaux 2014. It is the house Bordeaux served in Michelin star restaurant Bon Appetit, which belongs to chef Oliver Dunne in Malahide. A WineOnline.ie exclusive wine.
- 2 x Premium Australian Shiraz - **First time in Ireland** Made by Master of Wine Giles Cooke MW and he says of it - This special Shiraz has been created to fill the space between industrially produced mass market brands and ultra premium boutique producers. This is high quality wine, produced in a contemporary Australian style. It is an accessible, appealing premium Australian wine that is instantly memorable." Giles Cooke MW.
- 1 x WineOnline.ie exclusive Cotes du Rhone from Rhone Valley, France – Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards.
- 1 x Gold Medal winning Syrah at the Concours National des Vins IGP de France - A great example of the quality coming from Languedoc - It’s not the first Gold Medal this producer has won and the elegance and structure in this wine are the likely reasons it was picked for Gold.
- 2 x beautifully rounded and fruit driven Tempranillo wines from Spain – There are only 8 Irish Masters of wine in the world, this wine is made by one of them, Fergal Tynan! It is a Bronze Medal winner in the International Wine Challenge 2013.
- And finally, a single bottle of a stylish and elegant Primitivo from Puglia in the heel of Italy. It was commended this year by Tom Doorley and has been the single most popular wine on WineOnline.ie since they opened for business in 1999 – Wine buyer Anne Mullin says of it - ‘Our relationship with this small winery has endured because they produce stunning single vineyard wines that deliver on quality and price year in, year out’
This is a one-off, unrepeatable offer. These wines sell for as much as €25.95 individually but you have the opportunity to purchase them for an average of just over €13 each.
On receipt of your voucher, please log onto http://wineonline.ie/products/summer-select-wines-big-award-medal-winners Add the Summer Select case to your basket and go to checkout. After you enter your billing address and shipping address you will be prompted for a discount code. Enter your voucher code here. Your voucher code will €0.00 your shopping basket, leaving you to submit your order at no cost.
Alternatively, contact us by phone on +35318867732 Monday – Friday 9am-5pm where we will be happy to process your order over the phone.